Banko Lane

Banko Lane

Banko Lane, Lower Saucon Township, PA 18055


This expansive 19.33 acre property in Saucon Valley School District provides the ideal setting for your dream home or gentleman’s farm. Surrounded by scenic grounds in a beautiful rural setting, approximately 75% of the land is clear cut while the remaining 25% is wooded. Surrounding properties include other private estate homes with vast land allowing for plenty of peace and privacy. With preliminary engineering completed, this property also offers the possibility of subdividing into 3 or 4 larger lots, perfect for a small neighborhood or several farmettes. You’ll also have easy access to I-78 and the best local Lehigh Valley amenities, including The Promenade Shops, Wind Creek Casino, Historic Downtown Bethlehem & Easton. For those who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle, this property is just minutes from Bucks County and close to Lake Nockamixon, Ringing Rocks County Park, the Delaware River, and The Woodland Hills Preserve! The opportunities for this special property are endless.

19.33 Acres lot

Rebecca L. Francis

Rebecca L. Francis

Features & Amenities

Area & Lot

  • Status Sold
  • Lot Area19.33 Acres
  • MLS® ID669608
  • TypeLand
  • Architecture StylesOther
  • View DescriptionPanoramic
  • School DistrictSaucon Valley


  • utilitiesElectric Overhead
  • sewerNone, Septic


  • Sales Price$419,900
  • Real Estate Tax $5,236/yr

Work With Us

Considering buying or selling? Contact Rebecca L. Francis and The Rebecca Francis Team today! Their market expertise, innovative strategies, and proven results will make you a client for life.

Follow Us on Instagram