Allentown, PA

$1,700,000

$1,700,000
Active
Active
 - For Sale
property_type
Commercial
BUSINESS ONLY-Long established company founded on solid principles of quality engineering & design, combined with the best materials selection, & a highly-skilled, well trained workforce to fabricate & machine custom products to exact specification. Working with either client engineering specifications or creating a new custom product, they solve unique challenges and meet requirements. Maintaining their own facility & doing all work in-house, allows control of the product from start to finish. Approximately 80% of the products produced are custom design and build. The remaining 20% is supplied by an inventory of several standard designs manufactured to meet common recurring demand. The company serves several industries including: steel mills, refineries, cement, glass, power plants, waste processing, thermal plants, and automotive. Their many years of experience in the industry enables them to offer a quality product that will provide solutions to difficult applications.
MLS® ID:
688455
Listed:
2/23/22
Updated:
2/1/23
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
Rebecca Francis

Interior Features

Total Bedrooms
0
Total Bathrooms
0
Cooling
Central AC

Exterior/Building Features

Architectural Style
Other

Other Property Details

Area Name
Allentown-Central
Garage
No
Parking
N
View
N
County
Lehigh
Pool
No

Property History

Date
Event
Price
Value
1/6/23
Active
-
-
1/6/23
Price Change
$1,700,000
-22%
6/3/22
Price Change
$2,200,000
-18%

 

Courtesy of HowardHanna TheFrederickGroup

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange of the Lehigh Valley Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Rebecca Francis are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.

The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

© 2023 Lehigh Valley Association of REALTORS®, Inc. All rights reserved.

Data last updated 2/1/23

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
Rebecca Francis
Contact